Things to Consider
One of the most important elements of building with Trex® outdoor living products is hiring the right contractor.
Things to Consider When Hiring a Contractor
If you decide to hire a contractor, we suggest you contact a few of them – and ask each potential contractor the following questions:
- Have you built with Trex before?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many decks and/or fences have you built?
- Do you have a business license?
- Do you have the proper liability insurance?
- Do you have references?
- Would you hire them again?
- Did you like their personality?
- How did you get along?
- Was the job completed to your satisfaction?
Take out the guess work!
We've prescreened and hand selected the very best professional contractors and installers as part of our TrexPro® Platform. These contractors have completed installation and product training on all Trex products and successfully meet requirements to obtain the TrexPro designation. Choose with confidence, choose a TrexPro. >>Find a TrexPro near you.