Libby Smoot, April 03, 2014
• For the seventh year in a row, thousands of builders and contractors ranked Trex first in three categories (including brands used most) in Builder magazine’s 2014 Brand Use Study.
• For the second year in a row, Trex earned “greenest” decking product in Green Builder Media’s 2014 Reader’s Choice Awards.
• Readers of Builder & Developer, Green Home Builder and BuilderBytes.com collectively ranked Trex the No. 1 preferred decking brand in the industry in Peninsula Publishing’s 2013 Building Products Brand Survey.
• Trex won four platinum awards for design excellence in the 2013 ADEX awards, in a field that included 2,000 entries from 500 companies.
• Trex Elevations® steel deck framing and Trex® Pergola™ were named to the respective 2013 “101” Best New Products lists of Professional Builder and Professional Remodeler, two of the industry’s most esteemed trade journals.
You know why we think Trex is the right choice for your outdoor living needs. And now you know why others do as well. Tell us in the comments section why you chose Trex for your outdoor living project.