We have consistently received awards for our market leadership and innovation. A measure of our success is the growing number of showcase installations using Trex Decking & Railing. These projects include: Disney World at Fort Wilderness and Disney Celebration, the Presidential trail at Mount Rushmore, and boardwalks at the New Jersey Shore and Toronto, Ontario.
Talented employees have been one of Trex Company's trademarks. We're firm believers that our people are the key to our success. We take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to have collective “team accountability,” shop floor to top floor. Our success is a direct result of the contributions and work ethic of our talented workforce.
Take a look at some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- An industry-leading compensation and benefits package
- Bonuses and incentive programs
- Pay-for-performance incentives – with monthly payout hurdles (Manufacturing)
- An environment that values employees
- Unsurpassed 401(k) match (100% of the first 6% of an employee contribution)
- Discounted Stock Purchase Program
- Generous health, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and personal leave
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Employee purchase programs
Please be aware that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside agencies or recruiters. Any such submitted resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Trex may directly contact for employment application.
Sales Representative - Northern California
Location: Sacramento, CARead More
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Location: Winchester, Virginia.Read More
Location: Winchester, VARead More