Outdoor Innovations Make It Easier Than Ever To Build With Trex
New Product Solutions from the Leader in Outdoor Living Deliver Simplicity and Style
LAS VEGAS (IBS Booth #C5431), January 19, 2016 – From decking and lighting to railing and accessories, Trex Company has something new for nearly every aspect of outdoor living in 2016. The world’s number one decking and railing brand, and leader in high-performance, low-maintenance outdoor living products, will showcase several new innovations designed to make the decking building process less complicated and more streamlined at the 2016 International Builders’ Show (IBS) in Las Vegas, January 19-21, 2016.
“Outdoor living has never been more popular and is expected to continue gaining momentum in the coming year,” said Jim Cline, president and CEO of Trex Company. “Our goal is for Trex to be the preferred brand and resource for builders, contractors and consumers by offering the industry’s most comprehensive and collaborative portfolio of outdoor living products – products that not only deliver premium beauty and performance but that are easy to work with, install and recommend.”
Trex Company will unveil the following new products and tools designed to maximize sales and reduce project timelines at this year’s IBS:
Simplifying Railing Selection
• Railing Pairings: Taking the confusion and complication out of the railing selection process, Trex is offering a set of curated railing looks to pair with the most popular Trex Transcend® decking tropical colors. Serving up inspiration to help homeowners choose their railing and decking combination, these decking and railing duos provide coordinated, contrasting or custom looks, reflecting the various regional, architectural and personal preferences that apply to railing. To aid dealers and distributors, these combinations will be available with an ordering guide that quickly and easily assembles the material list for each railing look.
• Trex Joist Mount Post: This addition to the Trex railing lineup eliminates the need for wood railing posts in both wood and steel deck substructures. These strong aluminum posts mount to the deck frame just like a wood 4”x4”, but won’t experience the warping, rotting and splitting that can affect wood structural posts. Most importantly, this addition completes the Trex Elevations® Steel Deck Framing System, making it possible for contractors to construct a deck substructure made entirely of durable steel and aluminum.
• Trex Hideway® Hidden Fastener Universal Collated Clip: As part of the Trex Hideaway® Hidden Fastening System, Trex is introducing a universal collated gun clip to make installing hidden fasteners even quicker and easier. Designed to work with virtually any collated fastener gun, the new Trex clips are sold in 250 sq. ft. boxes to allow contractors to buy exactly what is needed for each job.
Cracking Code Compliance
• Trex Reveal® IBC Post: Understanding that constructing to code is of the utmost importance to consumer safety and builder liability, Trex offers the most versatile selection of code-compliant outdoor living products. Expanding its industry-leading portfolio, Trex has added a new post to its popular Trex Reveal railing series that meets the stringent requirements of the International Building Code (IBC), making it ideal for commercial use.
Integrating Light and Shade
Reinforcing its reputation as a total outdoor living resource, Trex will round out its IBS introductions with accessories designed to make it easy for builders and homeowners to effectively integrate light and shade into their outdoor living spaces.
• Trex Reveal® Lighting: This newest addition to the Trex Outdoor Lighting™ collection brings the functionality and aesthetics of Trex Deck Lighting™ to the company’s popular Reveal aluminum railing line. The new Trex Reveal Post Cap integrates lighting discreetly into the cap to provide a warm downward glow. In addition, it features a new engine from leading LED-manufacturer CREE®, drawing 25 percent less wattage than standard incandescent lighting. The collection also includes a new easy-to-install Post Lamp, which is designed to disappear into the railing during the day or when the lighting is turned off.
• Trex Pergola™: Three new designs – named Air, Balance and Vision – join the company’s line of pergola shade structures. Offered in a bold range of ColorLastTM finishes, including Mango, Firefly, Inferno, Lagoon and Palm, the newest Trex Pergolas deliver 93-98 percent UV protection and are made of premium quality cellular PVC with structural aluminum cores and stainless steel hardware.
The complete portfolio of Trex outdoor living products will be on display during IBS in Booth #C5431. To learn more about Trex, visit www.trex.com.
About Trex Company
Trex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of high performance wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,700 retail locations worldwide, Trex outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com. You also can follow Trex on Twitter (@Trex_Company), Pinterest (trexcompany), or Houzz (trex-company-inc) “like” Trex on Facebook, or view product and demonstration videos on the brand’s YouTube channel (TheTrexCo).
Contact: Hunter Hackett or Lindsey Lucenta
L.C. Williams & Associates
800/837-7123 or 312/565-3900
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com