Everything wood can do, TrexTrim™ can do better
TrexTrim offers innovative luxury where you least expect it, from elaborate window and door finishes to graceful pillars and porch ceilings, all with our trademark high-performance, low-maintenance finish that wood just can’t touch.
- Impervious to rotting, insects and splitting
- Stays whole and installs cleanly
- Installs right against brickwork and stucco
- Looks great as-is or can be painted for a custom look
- Low maintenance
- Splinters, warps, rots and splits
- Absorbs moisture
- Cannot have direct contact with masonry
- Requires two coats of paint for coverage
- Requires frequent upkeep
- Proven reliability of free-foam cellular PVC
- Outstanding workability–cuts, routs, fastens and paints easily
- Superior resistance to rot, insects and splitting
- Available in both a smooth or wood-grain finish
- Multiple profiles, including boards, sheets, cornerboards and beadboard
- Unique release film protects trim from plant to installation
Trex through and through
- Easy maintenance
- Backed by the Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty
Versatile, easy-to-install solutions for everything from wainscoting to soffits.
Available in a smooth or woodgrain finish and a variety of sizes and thicknesses.
Create drop panels, cover larger areas or create custom looks.
Features a sealed center bead to ensure a clean finish and a reversible side for a paneled look.
Makes a finished product look seamless and complete.
The stylish, worry-free way to complete corners, windows, doors and more, these custom-built trimboards make the most difficult jobs easy.
J-Channel with flange
1” x 18’
The milled channel hides the edges of siding material, while offering a slot that fits over the difficult-to-fit window flange.
1” x 20’
These pre-formed corners provide a pocket for the siding to slide into, eliminating the unsightly joint where the corner and the siding meet.
1” x 18’
Milled with a pocket that accepts many different types of siding, making the finished project look cleaner with less effort.
3/4” x 18’, 1” x 18’
Designed for ground contact and contact with masonry, skirtboard is pre-milled to fit and protect siding from impact and moisture.
Our 19 wall-to-ceiling edge profiles finish all the gaps, crevices and intersections of your project.
- 3” Crown
- 4” Crown
- 5” Crown
- 6” Crown
- Rams Crown
- Solid Crown
- Base Cap
- Brick Mould
- Back Band
- Rake Moulding
- Adams Casing
- Bed Moulding
- Scotia Cove
- Quarter Round
- Inside Corner
- Garage Door Stop
- Drip Cap
- Shingle Mould
- Historic Sill
- Transom Sill Nose
Crisp white exterior trim amps curb appeal much the way our Southern-inspired collection does–with welcoming gentility and a hassle-free policy.
Clean, fuss-free trim against an ipe-style deck? It’s our eco-friendly answer to a carefree tropical look.