Claim Progress Bar
- Initial Review
- Determination Process
- Claim Completed
- Claim Closed
- Initial Review: Your claim will be reviewed for proper documentation and assigned to a Claims Representative.
- Inspection: If an inspection is necessary to obtain further information for your claim, the inspection company will contact you for an appointment.
- Determination Process: The Claims Representative will review all documentation for warrantable issues. You will be contacted by Trex with the determination of your claim.
- Claim Completed: A claim determination letter will be sent once the review process is complete. If your claim is approved, you will receive notification with further details.
- Claim Closed: The claim is complete and closed.
Submit Claim Supporting Documentation
Attachments can be uploaded from any computer, smartphone or tablet. When using a mobile device please be sure to hold the device as shown below to ensure that the photos are oriented correctly.