Trex Warranty Claims
Below is an outline of the steps involved with filing a claim. When you’re ready to get started please click the button below to Start a Claim.
- Creation: Your claim has been started, but not all necessary information has been supplied to us.
- Review: All necessary documentation has been received & your claim is being reviewed by your consumer loyalty advocate.
- Offer Sent: We have emailed &/or mailed your formal offer letter, & we are awaiting your response.
- Settlement: Your signed offer letter has been received & we are processing your settlement.
- Closed: The claim is complete and closed.
Below you will find a list of everything that is needed to submit a claim. Once you have the necessary information please click the button below to start your claim. We will accept legible photos of documents, including those taken with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Proof of Purchase (only 1 required)
- Photograph with Trex product identification lot code or end tag
- Invoice from dealer or retailer; or
- Contractor invoice showing Trex product listed
- Minimum of 3 photos showing condition of concern
- Panoramic photo of entire deck
- A photo of the end of a deck board
- Date of Installation
- Contractor Information (if applicable)
- Proof of Property Ownership (only 1 required)
- Copy of a property tax bill for the current year
- Copy of the deed
- Copy of the deed or trust
- Copy of a mortgage statement; or
- Copy of a mortgage payment coupon for upcoming month
- Lot Code if available; can be found on the bottom or side edge of board